|Study location||Turkey, Istanbul|
|Application fee||₺250 one-time
Non-Refundable Application Fee
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Koç Executive MBA is for students who have at least 7 years (including at least 2 years of managerial experience) of full-time working experience.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- You should aim to provide 2 academic references but employer references are also accepted
• An official academic transcript from every university attended
Click here for details.
Koç University’s Executive Master of Business Administration Program (EMBA) enables mid-career professionals with a minimum of 7-year work experience to improve their managerial and leadership skills and to equip themselves with the analytical foundation necessary for higher levels in their careers.
Koç EMBA program starts with an approximately two-week full-time module in September, followed by lectures on Saturdays and monthly Friday lectures. The program ends with a similar two-week full-time module at the end of the following August.
Is this program for you?
- Are you looking for a valuable investment and a transformational experience for you and your company?
- Have you been working for at least 7 years and are now ready to take your path to the C-level suite or to launch your own passion business
- Do you value learning through an outstanding curriculum, renowned faculty, and gaining a vast business network at the same time?
- Would you like to take your place among world-class business leaders by enhancing your strategic insight, multi-functional expertise, and global perspective?
- The non-thesis Master program taught in a part-time format over 17 months.
- Lectures are scheduled on Saturdays and a limited number of Fridays.
- Courses emphasize all the pillars of business and management from a global and strategic point of view.